Misdemeanor Defense Lawyers in Annapolis & Centreville
Comprehensive Guidance through Your Case
A single misdemeanor conviction can be a major distraction. Since there are many misdemeanor charges that can vary greatly in nature, consequences may be initially difficult to determine.
We provide free initial consultations on misdemeanor cases. Call us now at (410) 220-6621 to schedule a consultation in Anne Arundel County & Queen Anne’s County.
At Henley & Henley Attorneys at Law, our misdemeanor defense attorneys in Annapolis are committed to providing our clients with strong and attentive representation.
Preparation for your misdemeanor case means applying a multifaceted strategy, including:
- Gathering details during a complimentary initial consultation to construct a full picture of your situation
- Obtaining police reports that contain often-overlooked details we can utilize to support a strong defense
- Fully reviewing additional details, including sobriety tests or lab reports
- Thoroughly interviewing available witnesses and preparing them to go to trial in your defense
- Investigating details of your charge and arrest for any missteps or illegal procedures
Strong Defense Strategies to Fight Your Misdemeanor
Our Annapolis misdemeanor defense lawyers have extensive experience handling misdemeanor cases. Even minor charges can have our clients initially feeling a great deal of anxiety over what might happen to them. We provide them with compassion and answers to their questions to make sure they know what is happening every step of the way.
Call Henley & Henley Attorneys at Law for strong misdemeanor defense today. We can be reached at (410) 220-6621.