Felony Defense Lawyers in Annapolis & Centreville
Resourceful Criminal Defense in Anne Arundel County & Queen Anne’s County
A felony conviction can have a significant impact on your life. An Annapolis felony defense attorney can review the details of your case and construct a strong defense for on your behalf. At Henley & Henley Attorneys at Law, we take the gravity of felony cases seriously and assist each of our clients with compassion.
Our Annapolis attorneys' thorough felony defense strategies include:
- Full and thorough review of all case details, starting with the circumstances of your arrest
- Investigating your arrest circumstances for potential constitutional violations by law enforcement
- Determining whether there was sufficient probable cause supporting a search warrant
- Working to discover instances of being over-charged to fight for lesser charges
- Negotiating for plea agreements favorable to our clients
- Assertively representing you in front of prosecution, judge, and jury
A potential felony conviction should be treated with the attention and care it deserves. That conviction could result in a great number of long-term negative consequences in your life or the life of a loved one who has been charged. What's more, a previous felony conviction on your record can dramatically increase penalties for any subsequent conviction. Speak with us as soon as possible to discuss your case with our felony defense attorneys in Annapolis.
Contact Henley & Henley Attorneys at Law for a free initial consultation. Call (410) 220-6621 today.