Centreville & Annapolis Drug Crime Attorneys
Defense for Drug Charges in Anne Arundel County & Queen Anne’s County
People from every walk of life and economic background can face drug charges. Whether you are a student, a professional, or an executive, take this situation seriously and be proactive about discovering and pursuing your best legal options. Seek representation from a drug crimes lawyer in Annapolis who knows the law. Our firm compassionately assists clients, providing information about relevant laws and helping to find the best course of action.
Do you need defense against drug charges? Call Henley & Henley Attorneys at Law today at (410) 220-6621.
Legal Strategies Against Drug Charges
- We assist clients dealing with a variety of offenses, from misdemeanor marijuana possession to felony offenses like distribution or sale.
- Whatever your circumstances, representation from an Annapolis drug crime attorney can help you to face your charges in the most proactive way.
- When discussing your case with us, we can begin outlining a legal plan to help you protect your rifghts and freedom.
Examples of drug crimes we can assist clients with include:
- Drug possession: Even having a small amount of a controlled substance can result in criminal charges of possession.
- Possession with intent to distribute (PWID): These charges typically stem from possessing a controlled substance on your person in a sufficient quantity to indicate an intent to distribute the drug.
- Distribution: Distribution charges can be severe, depending on the schedule of the drug. More addictive or dangerous substances can lead to enhanced penalties.
Know what you are up against. Call (410) 220-6621 for a free initial consultation.