Assertive Defense Of The Accused
If you have been arrested or are under investigation for a crime, Henley & Henley, Attorneys at Law, is here for you. We aim to protect your interests and guide you through these challenging times. Drawing from 50 years of combined experience, our lawyers deliver effective representation to accused individuals and their families.
We practice in Anne Arundel County and Queen Anne’s County. Call us immediately at 410-734-5536 to protect your rights.
Strong Criminal Defense For Any Charges
Our experienced criminal defense attorneys handle the full spectrum of offenses, including:
- Crimes of violence – Aggravated assault, robbery and murder
- Drunk driving – DUI/DWI and underage DUI
- Traffic offenses – Reckless driving, speeding and hit-and-run
- Drug offenses – Possession, possession with intent and trafficking
- Sex offenses – Rape, soliciting minors and child pornography
- Theft crimes – Shoplifting, bad checks, and dine and dash
- All other misdemeanor and felony crimes
We provide the skilled advocacy you need to avoid a conviction or the harshest penalties.
How Our Attorneys Can Help Protect You
When you retain Henley & Henley, Attorneys at Law, you can count on us to:
- Thoroughly investigate the criminal accusations presented against you
- Review police reports, witness statements, and other evidence for strengths and weaknesses in your case
- Safeguard your rights during police interrogations and investigations
- Explain your options at each phase of the criminal process
- Fight for the best possible resolution, in court or during negotiations
Responsive Counsel From Caring Advocates
During this stressful time, you need an advocate who is willing to work toward protecting your future. We take the time to understand the unique circumstances of your case. Throughout each case, we work closely with clients to keep them informed about their options at each step. We understand what is at stake, and we are committed to protecting your best interests while minimizing the damaging effects a criminal charge can have on your future.
Contact Us Now For Your Free Consultation
Call us as soon as possible if you find yourself in trouble with the law. Time is of the essence, and you need to start your defense immediately. Early intervention is key to preparing the strongest defense possible.
Let’s discuss your criminal case in a free initial consultation. We have offices in Annapolis and Centreville. Call 410-734-5536 or email us, and we will get back to you right away.